Summer Dance Classes
July 14th - August 8th
Leap back into summer fun!
We are thrilled to return to in-person dance instruction with guidance from the IL Department of Public Health and DuPage County Health Department.
While we are excited to return to the classroom, we understand and respect that some dancers may wish to continue learning from home.
Flourish is “Tech Enabled” to accommodate dancers learning from home and allow for seamless transition to distance learning should the need arise.
Safety is our top priority
4-week session for AP classes
- Session Dates: July 14th-August 8th
- Placements for returning students are displayed upon logging in to the parent portal
- New students interested in AP classes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your dancer will be taking class from home: register then notify us via email if your dancer will be attending class from home
Summer Sampler Drop-In classes
- Perfect to stay strong and try a variety of styles over the summer
- Drop-in classes so you can build your own schedule
- Registration is required
- Drop-in classes with low enrollment may be canceled