2021-2022 Academy Policies
- Tuition is a seasonal fee divided into 11 monthly installments and is not based on the number of classes in each month.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month.
- June 1st is the final tuition installment of the dance year.
- Tuition and any other fees will be debited from your card or account on file on the 1st of each month.
- All clients are required to maintain a card on file in our auto-pay system.
- Accounts not paid within terms are subject to an accruing 5% monthly finance charge until paid. Accounts more than 60 days past due may be submitted to collection services.
- A $35 fee will be applied to accounts for returned checks.
- Season Registration Fee (due at registration): $35/student or $60/family
- Spring Recital Costume Fees (See spring recital section)
- Spring Recital Fee (See spring recital section)
- Sibling Discount: Siblings receive a 10% discount on tuition. Sibling discount only applies to tuition, not registration, costume, or other fees.
- Multi-Class Discount: 10% tuition discount for 2-3 classes, 15% tuition discount for 4-5 classes, 20% tuition discount for 6+ classes.
- Full Tuition Payment: Prepay the full yearly tuition fee by check or cash by September 1st and receive a 5% tuition discount.
Withdrawal From Classes
- To withdraw, a parent must request and complete a withdrawal form.
- Withdrawals must be made prior to the 1st of the month to avoid charges.
Refunds / Tuition Credits
- Refunds will only be issued when Flourish cancels a class due to low enrollment.
- Tuition credits will be issued when a student initiates a class change, and the credits must be used within 1 year.
- Classes can be made up within 4 weeks of the missed date in any style (age-appropriate) or by approval.
- No credit for missed classes.
- Please log your upcoming absence in the parent portal and schedule the make-up via email.
Rescheduling, Substitution, and Delivery of Service
- Flourish reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, or combine classes.
- Flourish reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is ill or is otherwise unable to teach.
- Flourish reserves the right to deliver class content via an online system in the event that classes are not able to be conducted live for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, teacher absence, or governmental advisory.
- Flourish Dance Academy reserves the right to place students in appropriate classes based on age, ability, and instructor’s evaluation.
At Flourish, we go to great lengths to keep you informed and up to date.
- Email: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts. Important communications are made via email.
- Facebook: Like us and follow our posts at facebook.com/flourishdanceacademy
- Instagram: Follow us on instagram @flourishdanceacademy
- Parent Portal: https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mdancecenter
- Proper shoes, attire, and hair etiquette are required for all classes. Please see the dress code document for detailed dress code information.
- Flourish Dance Academy is under 24/7 video surveillance.
- Each December, Flourish Dance Academy produces a Winter Recital. All classes perform, and all students are strongly encouraged to participate.
- Costumes: Students will wear basic dancewear in colors specified by their instructor. Flourish also provides accessories and props for this performance.
- Each June, Flourish Dance Academy ends the season with a professionally produced Spring Recital. All classes perform (except where indicated), and all students are expected to participate.
- Costume Fees ($100/class auto-billed in equal installments on the 1st of every month)
- Recital Fee ($75 for the first student and $50 per additional sibling auto-billed in equal installments on the 1st of every month): includes 2 complimentary tickets, commemorative recital tee shirt, and digital download of the performance.
- Families must opt-out of the Spring Recital by November 1st. After that time, any recital and costume fees paid are non-refundable.